We are proud to offer our moms the option of having their placenta encapsulated after birth!
What is it?
Placenta Encapsulation is where a trained specialist picks up your placenta from the hospital after birth and then processes it into capsules.
Why do people do it?
The placenta contains large amounts of iron and many hormones that leave the body as soon as the baby is born. There are numerous medical research studies that show the benefits of placenta supplementation after birth. Encapsulating it is a great convenient way to do this. Our services create a more positive and joyful experience for the mother and child using the natural resources your body produces.
Some of the things the placenta can help with:
• Preventing and lessening the risk of postpartum depression or ‘baby
• Replenishing your iron from blood loss during birth and to prevent postpartum
• Providing the HPL hormone to help establish early and healthy milk supply
• To stabilize your ever changing hormones post birth
• To replenish your B vitamins and energy that were used during the labor & birthing process
• Offer natural pain relief from the labor and birth of the baby
Your personalized Placenta Package includes pickup of the placenta from the hospital, birth center, or home birth, the encapsulated placenta pills, and delivery of the pills to your home. Once the pills are complete we will bring them to you either at your home or the hospital/birth center.