Are You Ready to Align, Thrive, and Shine in Your Doula Business?
Are you ready to walk into your calling as a birth worker ? Have you recently answered the call to birth work but your struggling on how to pull the business side of birth together? Are you ready to bring your A game to more strategies.
All of my coaching packages are individually tailored to deeply connect with your own unique gifts. This is where we embark on this deep dive into all that you are, all that you have been, all that you long to be, and all that you WILL be… The divine and blessed woman that you are.
Discover the commonly overlooked mistakes that new and seasoned birth professionals make and gain the critical tools and knowledge needed to build a profitable and sustainable business, so that you can both honor your calling AND make a prosperous living.
This program is ideal for the birth worker who is motivated to not only survive but thrive long term in birth work. It has been especially created for you as a birth worker that is ready to commit and invest in yourself to ensure you are building solid foundations of sustainability. If you are ready to honor the gifts you are called to share with the world this program is for you…
What's Included In the Program:
One on one bi-weekly online sessions with Nadia (1 hour)
Contract Agreements: How to effectively scale your business and price your services for your geographic area & client demographic
Ability to list your programs, trainings, workshops, sales, etc. on our social & website
Birth & Postpartum shadowing if local when clients consent to you joining their journey. Assistance with business registration, best accounting practices.
Monthly Doula Circles– Every month we make time to share birth experiences, collaborate, laugh and learn from each other. The sessions will combine structured topic- based conversation with open discussion and shared wisdom. This is an excellent opportunity to find your tribe; feel inspired, nurture your sisters and yourself.
Doula Circles are instrumental for maintaining passion in your doula work and keeping you attuned to the power of positive birth.
On-Call Phone Support for births– We understand that our mentees want to provide calm and confident support to their families and while we can’t be with you at every birth, we are with you in spirit and by phone! Labor is as unique as the woman experiencing it. All doulas have times of uncertainty, worry and confusion. We encourage mentees to contact your mentor at any point during a labor for additional support and fresh strategies.
If you've experienced any of these feelings below lets strategize on how to make this year be the best year for your business!
• You feel an ongoing block in transitioning from your doula training to running a business.
• Perhaps your training didn’t prepare you for the realities and how to actually make it work, or perhaps you were given an adequate understanding, but the physical realities vs the theory is very different.
• You wish you didn’t feel so uncertain about everything and you felt confident that you were doing the right things to ensure your business will succeed.
• You know you need to understand and learn more about business to make this calling impactful and profitable but if feels icky to you and you feel blocked about having to do that!
• You’re lacking confidence and don’t feel good enough and you struggle with the business side.
• You’re feeling ready to thrive in life and birth business with confidence and ease but you’re not quite sure where to start and the steps to take to hasten your success.
• Perhaps you’re wondering who you can talk to about how you’re feeling, especially after a birth when things haven’t gone to plan? You really want to have someone experienced support and guide you through what steps to take next.